“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” Voltaire
The purpose of this course is to introduce students to freedom of thought and expression in the public square.
The Future of Human Life
- During the next half-century, disease prevention and cellular regeneration can transform health care and extend life.
- Community ecosystems in the United States can become environmentally secure.
- Wire-free transmission networks and receivers can provide ubiquitous electricity and communications anywhere around the globe.
- Nourishment technologies can transform molecules into potable water and revolutionize the production and portability of food and medicine.
- Problem solving can be unconstrained by biological intelligence that is supplemented with AI.
- Robotics can transform transportation, services and manufacturing economies.
- And the world can have peace.
- React Research Respond
The Edwards Knowledge Equation
- The Two Functions of Time /t
What are your Grievances? Here are some of mine.
- Case Studies on Federal Government Corruption, Malfeasance and Reform
John Stuart Edwards
the creator of this course
johnstuartedwards.comCapitol Hellway Media Company
A Free Media Company in Naples Florida