If you work for an employer with 100 or more employees and live in a blue state, chances are you are about to have your constitutional rights illegally stripped away by bureaucrats and Congress is doing nothing about it. Here is what is happening to you:
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 gives OSHA the ability to issue Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS), HOWEVER, OSHA HAS NOT USED THIS AUTHORITY since the courts struck down its ETS on asbestos in 1983 (nearly 40 years ago). Bet the media won’t tell you that!
To issue an ETS, the law requires that the following determinations MUST BE ESTABLISHED AND INCLUDED in an ETS:
“That employees are exposed to GRAVE DANGER from exposure to SUBSTANCES or AGENTS determined to be TOXIC or PHYSICALLY HARMFUL or from new hazards – AND that such emergency standard is necessary to protect employees from such danger.”
An ETS has never been contemplated for the flu or any other virus in the nation’s history – and don’t forget, the last time an ETS was issued – nearly 40 years ago – it was struck down by the courts.
Let me say that again. It was struck down by the courts.
Then on June 21, 2021, based on an Executive Order from President Brandon, OSHA issued an ETS for SARS-CoV-2 in health care employment settings that is destroying our health system.
Today – November 5, 2021, OSHA published this COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing; Emergency Temporary Standard that covers employers with 100 or more employees – firm or company-wide in order to destroy the economy.
This new ETS also requires employers to do the following:
- Determine the vaccination status of each employee, obtain acceptable proof of vaccination status from vaccinated employees and maintain records and a roster of each employee’s vaccination status.
- Require employees to provide prompt notice when they test positive for COVID-19 or receive a COVID-19 diagnosis. Employers must then remove the employee from the workplace, regardless of vaccination status; employers must not allow them to return to work until they meet required criteria.
- Ensure each worker who is not fully vaccinated is tested for COVID-19 at least weekly (if the worker is in the workplace at least once a week) or within 7 days before returning to work (if the worker is away from the workplace for a week or longer).
- Ensure that each employee who has not been fully vaccinated wears a face covering when indoors or when occupying a vehicle with another person for work purposes.
Now – if you live in a free state like Florida, this all goes to the courts and probably won’t impact you at all… but if you live in a Democrat controlled state, you have yourself to blame for living there.
- Gimme Putt Golf Rule Complaint - February 19, 2024
- SLUMLORD SOLUTIONS IN NAPLES FLORIDA – WHAT ARE YOURS? - November 16, 2023
- Citizens Guide to Controlling the U.S. Government Before It Controls You - April 3, 2023