Why is President Trump not talking about term limits anymore?
Watch President Trump promise that he will push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
Former congressman Ron DeSantis and Senator Ted Cruz co-sponsored bills for term limits in January 2017 that expire at the end of the 115th Congress in December 2018.2
And tell the President to keep his promise.
Capitol Hellway Media Company
A Free Media Company in Naples Florida
- 3 Reasons Why Conservative VOTERS Lose Elections – and always will! - November 12, 2022
- How to Modernize the U.S. Congress in One Day - October 27, 2022
- The Biden Crime Family - October 20, 2022
- See Gallup – Congress and the Public
- Ron DeSantis introduced H.J.Res.6 – Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the number of terms that a Member of Congress may serve and Senator Cruz introduced S.J.Res.2 – A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to limiting the number of terms that a Member of Congress may serve.